This downloadable research report sheds new light on how executives from consumer product brands and retailers use and value live streaming video for their business. Over 200 executives responded to the survey.
This is the most robust view to-date of how the use of live streaming video is impacting and adding value for brands. The report includes key take-aways, several categorized insights, 15 charts and 2 cross-tabs (view an infographic with sample charts).
The survey asked questions such as:
- What percentage of brands have already used live streaming video and what percentage plan to use live video in 2016?
- What are the typical use cases for branded live streaming video?
- What are the perceived benefits of using live streaming video?
- What types of platforms are being used or considered?
- Are budgets for live streaming video going up or down?
Complete the form to request the research report.